Our export Client, in Romania, wanted a pivot solution to replace existing lateral move systems that were requiring too much monitoring and too many manual operations. The field surface is 161 hectares of crops, and the requirement included complete remote management and control.
We first realized a feasibility study showing expected performances, realized implementation, then refurbished and modified the pumping station. Our technically team went on site to :
– Supervise the installation with our client technical team of the largest pivot in Europe! : 950m length with 19 spans. On this system, the first 12 pipes are 10 inches galvanized steel pipes.
– Install : 1 filtration unit, 1 dosing pump system for ferti-irrigation
– Upgrade the existing pumping station, with frequency inverter installation
– Install and test the total remote management system : FieldNet solution with GPS
– Realize tests, settlings and system start-up,and training of our customer teams
We also have supported our customer in the logistics and custom formalities for the deliveriy of all the equipment to Romania.
With the installation of this large pivot, equipped with drops and low volume sprinkler system fixed on tie rods, our customer has increased its irrigated area. This low-pressure, low-energy solution provides an excellent uniformity coefficient with optimized water distribution, generating water savings. The inverter installation improves energy savings. Our customer’s technical team is trained to use and maintain the system. The total remote supervision with centralization leads to efficiency gains and improve performances.